Someone forwarded this to my email lately. In fact, I have received an email with the same content 4 years ago. It’s amazing that it’s still being circulated around. I was thinking some of you might not receive this email yet.
Now looking at the topic, you must be wondering. Wow. How do you get a perfect kiss? Let me share the contents and my humble opinions with you.
Image Source From the movie ‘Bounce’ starring Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow
From the email, it stated that in order to form a more perfect kiss or enable the mighty hug to promote to whom we please, is to learn up the rules and regulations of kisses.
Section 1 : Where do You Kiss?
Well, there is a statement being sent across to your love when you kiss or touch any part of their body. Let’s check out what do these sweet kisses mean.
1. Kiss on the hand…. I adore you
2. Kiss on the cheek… I just want to be friends
3. Kiss on the neck… I want you
4. Kiss on the lips… I love you
5. Kiss on the ears… I am just playing
6. Kiss anywhere else … Let’s not get carried away
7. Look in your eyes … Kiss me
8. Playing with your hair… I can’t live without you
9. Hand on your waist… I love you too much to let you go
Image Source These kids are so lovely, aren’t they?
Section 2:The Commandments
1. Thou shall not squeeze to hard.
Wait. What do you mean by not squeezing too hard? Which part or where are they referring to now???
2. Thou shall not ask for a kiss, just give one or take one.
3. Thou shall kiss at every opportunity.
Huh? Every opportunity? Even when you are queuing up at a fast food restaurant?
Section 3: How to French Kiss
According to the email, you should follow these 10 steps.
1. Set the scene. Make sure that the mood and time are right.
2. Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any tension in your neck and shoulders.
3. Put your arms around the person you want to kiss.
4. Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm, not too aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional.
5. In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue.
6. Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and playfully touch their tongue.
7. Read the other persons body language, if they seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you are doing.
8. If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion.
9. As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don’t forget to swallow.
10. Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), you don’t want the kiss to turn messy.
Section 4: Extra Tips when You’re Kissing
* Don’t forget to breathe.
* Since French Kissing is “wetter” than other kinds of kissing it is a good idea to start with dry lips, don’t lick them first.
* If one of you have braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be more careful and not as forceful when things get passionate.
* If both of you wear braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be very gentle and avoid touching teeth.
* French Kissing definitely needs practice, but at least it is fun to practise this one! Practice Makes Perfect, isn’t it?
Image Source The Kissing Frogs, So Cute!!!
Wow, it felt like one whole lecture on Kissing 101. Theoretically, these tips are great. When it comes to practical, I am sure we can brush these aside. Now who doesn’t know how to kiss at this modern era? I am sure girls at the age of 13 and above would probably be smarter than us in kissing. *giggles*
Now, well at least they did mentioned that practice makes perfect.