My Princess Annakate is turning 16 weeks old in two days. I must admit she is a handful and she sucks my energy away instantly.
With the lack of beauty sleep, and with the overwhelming housework, I must say my sanity is a tiny-weeny overstretched.
1. I almost dashed white pepper powder into my bowl of Kellogg’s Cornflakes (with milk). I usually dash a teaspoon of Milo (chocolate malt) powder into the bowl, but this morning, I was holding the white pepper powder jar.
2. This morning, I put laundry detergent twice into the washing machine. Oh well, it will be a soapy, clean wash!
3. Instead of using hand sanitizer after bathroom use, I applied baby oil.
4. I dozed off while I was praying. I am sorry Father, I didn’t mean to do this. I am trying my best! Help me, Lord!
5. I fell asleep reading Facebook feeds on my iPhone in bed. I was waiting for Mike to get in bed but somehow reading in bed didn’t keep me awake.
6. I am so lazy to wash my hair every day or even alternate days. I could stretch it to 3-5 days. I just don’t have the energy to wash, towel dry, blow dry, comb, and style it. I know. I stink!
7. I threw my baby’s dirty clothes into the trash can instead of the hamper and I threw my baby’s dirty diaper into the hamper instead of the diaper genie! Oh my!
8. I used the skincare toner to remove my make up instead of the make-up remover. Oh boy! What am I doing here?
Wake up, Grace! Wake up!!
What I really need is a maid, NO, I need a good rest!
Guess what? I believe most moms go through some insanity at the end of the day!